Green Designation Course
NAR's Green Designation is the only NAR-recognized real estate designation designed for agents looking to learn about issues of energy efficiency and sustainability in the various facets of real estate. As consumer demand for knowledge on these issues increase, so will your awareness of green issues. When you earn NAR's Green Designation, you'll gain:
• Access to customizable members-only marketing tools to help you build your business and gain a competitive edge.
• A comprehensive understanding of what it means to go green and the concerns of consumers seeking green knowledge about real estate.
• Valuable real estate education that differentiates your market focus and broadens your abilities in the eyes of your clients, prospective clients and associates.
• Enhanced ability to participate in the green real estate market.
• Ongoing specialized training and exclusive designation benefits and resources that help you stay on top of green real estate issues and trends.
Earning the Green Designation is good for 22 total continuing education credits!