Attend a Well and Septic Systems Seminar on Thursday, September 25 at 9 - 10 am or 10:30 - 11:30 am at the Ann Arbor Area Board of REALTORS® office.
Join County Environmental staff presenters Dave Dean (Program Administrator - Well & Septic Systems, Pollution Prevention Program), Todd Alcock (Sanitarian - Well & Septic Systems, Pollution Prevention Program), and Kim Gephard (Sanitarian - Time of Sale Program) as they lead the seminars to educate attendees on the well and septic time of sale county requirements (Time of Sale Program) and more.
• Historical permitting background
• Finding records, web tools
• "Engineered" systems
• Your listing and TOS
• Certified inspectors list
• Informative TOS brochure(s)
• Water supply primer including "well first"
• Common well problems and solutions
• Onsite wastewater informative video
• Indicators of problems with septic
• Permit process
This is a free event for members ($10 for non-members). If you are a non-member and would like to attend, please call the Board at 734-761-7340 to submit your payment.