Finance & Investment Committee 2014
Chairperson: Elizabeth Rains, Keller Williams
Vice Chair: Ed Ridha, Charles Reinhart Company
Director Liaison: Elizabeth Rains, Keller Williams
Staff Liaison: Doug Swartz
Goals of the Finance & Investment Committee:
1. Review financial statements and cash receipts & disbursements on a quarterly basis, noting budget variances.
2. Review annual budget as prepared by staff and make recommendations for final budget amounts to the Board of Directors.
3. Review capital expenditure budget as prepared by staff and make recommendations for final amount to the Board of Directors.
4. Monitor operational cash reserves on a quarterly basis and make recommendations to the Board of Directors, as necessary, concerning replenishing shortages and investing excess reserves.
5. Review audit proposals received in response to staff prepared RFPs and make recommendations to the Board of Directors.
President-Elect is required to attend all Finance Committee meetings.
President-Elect serves a one year term. One member is appointed from the MLS committee and serves a one year term. All other appointments to this committee are for a term of two years.