State of Michigan Requirements Overview
Total Hours: 18
General/Elective Hours: 12
State Mandated Legal Update Hours: 6
License Renewal Period: 2009-2012
Real Estate License Renewal Information
- Only courses that begin with the letter "L" count toward renewal.
- No credit for duplicate courses (those with the same number following the "L").
- Courses that begin K5xxx provide credit toward the state mandated Legal Update.
For additional information, please visit the Continuing Education Requirements section of our Website.
State of Michigan Real Estate License Links
- Link to the Department of Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA) Real Estate Homepage
- Link to verify a Real Estate License and/or Continuing Education
- Link to Real Estate License FAQs (compiled by the State of Michigan)
- Link to the State of Michigan's online license renewal system (iCola)