You May qualify for a new, free refrigerator, delivered to your home at no cost to you!
You must reside in a single-family home in Washtenaw County, Michigan. Apartment/housing
complexes and multiple-residence structures are not eligible. One refrigerator per address.
- You must have DTE Energy for your electrical service.
- Your annual household income must be no more than the maximum below for your household size.
• You must have an old refrigerator that was manufactured before December 2000 that you are willing to replace. If you are unsure of the age of your current refrigerator, check here: http://www.appliance411.com/service/date-code.php – OR – Contact Sarah at Habitat (
or 734-677-1558 x130) with the brand, model #, and serial #, and she will let you know the age.
• You must surrender your old refrigerator when the new one is delivered to you.
• Quantities are limited. First-come, first-served. Program may be terminated at any time.
If You Qualify
• Your new refrigerator will be a white, Frigidaire 18.2 cu ft Top-Freezer model – see below. THIS IS THE ONLY REFRIGERATOR THAT IS AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS FREE PROGRAM.
• Lowe's or Home Depot will contact you directly to arrange the delivery of your new refrigerator and pick-up of your old refrigerator (must happen at the same time).
Download Inrollment Form: Free Refrigerator Replacement Program
Frigidaire 18.2 cu ft Top-Freezer Refrigerator (White)
Item #: 327337 | Model #: LFHT1817LW
• Designed, built and engineered in the USA
• Sliding-glass shelves provide great storage space
• Humidity-controlled crisper drawers keep fruits and vegetables fresh
• 3 full-width fixed door racks provide additional door storage
• 1 full-width fixed freezer shelf provides storage space
• 2 white freezer door racks give you more usable door space for accessibili
• Reversible door can be installed to open left or right based on your needs
• See next page for complete specifications