Welcome to the Ann Arbor Area Board of REALTORS®, celebrating 90 years as a real estate trade association with a rich tradition of service, knowledge, and professionalism. We are the professional organization for the real estate expert, providing opportunities for professional growth and education.
Whether you're just beginning your real estate career or have years of experience, the time is now to take advantage of all that an AAABoR membership has to offer. The Ann Arbor Area Board of REALTORS® has the tools and information you need to succeed.
- Discount Programs
- Free Standard Forms
- Multiple Listing Service
- Automatic Listing Inclusion in Other ML Systems
- ML Data Sharing with Neighboring Boards
- Personalized Marketing Materials (at no cost)
- Educational Opportunities (many at no cost)
- Electronic Monthly Newsletter
- Electronic Announcements
- Networking Opportunities
- Cultivate New Prospects
- Obtain Referrals
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Access to Real Estate Standard Forms and Other Members Only Perks (free)
- Access to Members Only Forum
- Professional Development Programs
- Technology Discounts
- Access to REALTOR.org (with your REALTOR® Database System (NRDS) number)
- Recognition through Awards
- Listed on Membership Rosters
- Listing in Affiliate Member Business Directory (Affiliates Only)
- Membership in MAR and NAR
- Experienced Staff
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Home & Auto Insurance
- Legal Consulting Hotline
- Designation Programs
- Scholarship Programs
- REALTOR® Store Discount
- Our ML covers Washtenaw County and other areas in the region that our members service.
- Professional Standards Arbitration and Mediation are provided by the Association to resolve disputes before they escalate and to keep you out of the court system.
- SentriLock electronic Lock Boxes and Keys provide easier access to listings and activity reporting while providing extra security for your clients.
- A web presence through the Association website (AAABoR.com)
- A professional website through the Multiple Listing Service (AAAMLS.com)
We understand the difference between working harder and working smarter, and offer training, tools and technology to help you achieve this balance. We facilitate continuing education in the areas of the Code of Ethics, diversity, technology and topics crucial to your day-to-day work.
We share timely real estate information because we know your clients expect you to have answers. We put you in touch with critical research, including property tax data, GIS data, and market reports. This not only keeps you moving at the speed of competition, it can put you out in front of the pack. Membership in our Association delivers the services and information that will exceed your client's expectations and develop your career to its highest level.
Community Involvement and Leadership Opportunities
- Numerous committees offer opportunities for Association involvement and the development of leadership skills.
- An Annual Environmental Awareness Award to recognize local individuals / organizations saving and protecting the environment.
- Annual REALTOR® and Affiliate of the Year awards to recognize members who demonstrate significant contributions to the Association and to the industry.