The Compensation is entered in the Compensation Code fields of BB (Buyer's Broker), SU (SubAgent), and/or TR (Transaction Coordinator).
Percentage (P): The first digit being the full percentage point and the second digit being the partial percentage (no decimal is used). The "P" represents percent.
• P30 (3% offered)
In the event there is a DUAL commission split the two digits would be followed by a letter code:
C = 100 (means above $100,000) I = 600 (means above $600,000)
E = 200 (means above $200,000) J = 700 (means above $700,000)
F = 300 (means above $300,000) K = 800 (means above $800,000)
G = 400 (means above $400,000) L = 900 (means above $900,000)
H = 500 (means above $500,000) M = 1000 (means above $1,000,000)
• P35C25 (3.5% offered on the first 100K, 2.5% offered after $100,000)
Dollar (D): If a set dollar figure is offered instead of percentage, use the "D" to represent the dollar figure being offered as commission.
• D2000 ($2000 offered)
Bonus to Selling Broker:
When offering a selling bonus to a selling broker, the listing broker must specify the terms of the bonus offer according to the following guideline code: B dollar amount/terms/expiration date of offer (if applies)
• B1000/APT/010113 ($1000 Bonus on Accepted Price & Terms Offer Good until January 1, 2013)
• B1000/FPT/010113 ($1000 Bonus on Full Price & Terms Offer Good until January 1, 2013)
Bonus information may be placed in "Other" field.
To post your listings to Twitter and Facebook directly from the MLS, follow these directions:
- Go to the Listing Detail page for the Listing you want to post. Please note that only the Listing Agent can post links to Twitter and Facebook from the MLS.
- Click the icon to post the listing to Twitter®. Click the icon to post the listing to your personal Facebook® wall, or click the icon to send the listing to another Facebook® user or group via private message.
- A new page will open. If you are already logged onto Twitter® or Facebook® on your computer, it will take you directly to the post editor. If you are not logged in, it will ask for your credentials.
- The public link for the listing, as well as a description as determined by your MLS, will be entered in the post editor. You can change the information you wish you include in your post manually, if desired.
Please Note: Due to conditions on the part of Facebook®, users cannot post listings to a business page.
Open house information can be entered in the MLS and seen by agents and the public.
To advertise an open house for a listing
- From the Listings menu, choose View/Revise Your Listings.
- Next to the desired listing number, click the Revise icon .
- In the Revise Listing menu, under Listing Information, click Open House Dates.
- Enter the appropriate information and click the Savebutton in the MLS toolbar.
NOTE: The Open Houses button that is available to the public displays open houses scheduled within the next two weeks.
Set up automatic email notifications for expiring listings, overdue pending listings, unapproved listings, incomplete listings, missing primary picture, missing attached docs, inactive soon prospects and overdue tasks.
1. Click "Admin" on the top menu bar.
2. Click "Email Alert Setup"
3. Choose the email you would like alert sent to.
4. Choose alerts you would like notifications for.