Ann Arbor Area Board of REALTORS®
Multiple Listing Service Rules & Regulations last revised July 2016
Adopted under the provisions of Article XVIII, Adopted November 3, 2010
Help Desk 1-800-736-8745
SentriLock's Mobile Site http://m.sentrilock.com
Generate 1-Day Codes, View Access Logs, Generate Card Renewal Code.
More SentriLock Help
Find more information and how-to videos on SentriLock's YouTube page.
Take a training course on how to use the SentriLock system at SentriLock University.
Visit Lockbox Live! for a demonstation on how the SentriLock system works.
Anyone may search properties without signing in by going directly to www.CPIX.net and selecting "Search" in the upper right corner, or in the search bar on the homepage (the viewable properties are only those listed by our full access CPIX members). Free limited guest access accounts are available to those with a listing (these listings will only be viewable by our full access CPIX members, not the general public). See below for details on how to request "Guest Access."
The Ann Arbor Area Board of REALTORS® has entered into an agreement with the Commercial Board of REALTORS® (CBOR) to offer commercial benefits to AAABoR members. This agreement includes:
A. Input Guest listings
1. Complete a CPIX Participation Agreement and indicate 'Guest Access'
NOTE: Once your Guest Access is approved, CPIX will send an email with login information where listings can be input
- You will be able to edit your commercial listing
- Only full access Michigan CPIX members will be able to see your listing
- You WILL NOT have full access to CPIX **
- You WILL NOT be able to see your listing **
**If you desire full access, see "Paid Services" below
A. Access to CBOR Secondary Membership with full participation in CPIX at reduced fees
1. Complete a CPIX Participation Agreement and indicate 'Member Access'
B. With Membership/Member Access you will receive these additional benefits:
- Access to Commercial education
- Commercial forms provided by CBOR
- CBOR member newsletter
- Member pricing for events