Rapattoni Training Session (Wed. 10 Feb, 2016 9:30 am - 12:00 pm)
To comply with requirements of the Real Estate Standards Organization (RESO) and improve search results with datashare partners Realcomp and the Great lakes Repository (GLR), revisions have been made to the Rapattoni MLS data fields, effective the evening of February 8. Classes will review new and deleted fields, how to update searches and listings to take advantage of the new fields, using the mobile platform and more.
Highlights of the changes include:
- Residential data fields such as Basement and Garage will more closely align with Realcomp and GLR, resulting in better search results.
- Data input for Lots and Land, Income and Commercial has been streamlined, deleting unnecessary and unused fields.
- The Farm addendum has been expanded to include additional information.
Rapattoni Trainers Laura Dimick and Ashleigh Federico will be leading the sessions on February 9 - February 11 at the Builders and Remodelers Association of Greater Ann Arbor (BRAG), 179 Little Lake Dr., Ann Arbor, MI 48103.
Session times are:
- Tuesday, February 9 at 9:30 am - noon
- Tuesday, February 9 at 1:30 - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 1- at 9:30 - noon
- Wednesday, February 10 at 1:30 - 4:00 pm
- Thursday, February 11 at 9:30 am - noon
- Thursday, February 11 at 1:30 - 4:00 pm
Register for a training.