Join AAABoR for an Appraisal Panel Discussion on Thursday, December 4, from 9:30 am - 11:30 am. at the Builders and Remodelers Association of Greater Ann Arbor, 179 Little Lake Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48103.
Join local appraiser panelists Jill Crader (C. Jill Crader Appraising, LLC), Kurt Schmerberg (Affinity Valuation Group, LLC) and moderator Jeremy Shaffer (Ann Arbor State Bank) as they lead the discussion and explore topics including:
- Steps REALTORS® can take to help appraisers achieve the best appraisal
- Valuations in a changing market
- Homeowner missteps in adding value to their property
- Appraisal industry and Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA requirements of appraisals
- How pending sales are affecting appraisals
- Measures put into place to deal with the shift in our market to rising home prices
- Importance of information entered into the MLS for use as appraisal data
- And more!
No charge for AAABoR members, Non-member fee: $25.00.
Cancellation Policy: A fee, as follows, will be charged for any cancellation received less than 7 calendar days before the event. No refunds once classbegins. Event Fee, $16 - $30: Cancellation Fee $10.
Register to attend.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR