Multiple Listing Service and Mobile Interface- Access data including all of Southeast Michigan, plus Greater Lansing and SWMRIC (covering the west side of the state).
Realist Tax Data- A public record database, integrated with the MLS which provides property and ownership data, maps and market information and trends. Click on "Tax" on the ML Toolbar in Rapattoni.
Sentrilock- A simple and secure electronic lockbox system, including the mobile SentriSmart application, which allows access to a lockbox key compartment using a secure access code on your mobile phone instead of a SentriCard.
Zipform Electronic Forms and MLS Connect- Auto-fills forms directly from the listing information in the MLS.
Professional Development- Classes, training workshops and panel presentation on information you need today.
The MR Legal Hotline - allows members to have direct, toll-free (800.522.2820), access to a qualified attorney who can provide information on real estate law and related matters. Hotline hours are 9 am to 3 pm, Monday through Friday. This is a FREE service to AAABoR members.
MR Events Calendar- Get the latest information on upcoming MR events including: Achieve, Broker Summit and the MAR Convention & Expo.
Real Estate Salesperson License Transfer Information - A licensed real estate salesperson may initiate a transfer of his or her license from one employing broker to another by submitting a completed Real Estate Salesperson Transfer Application and the required $10 processing fee. The salesperson and the new employing broker must sign the transfer application.
Get Involved! - MR has several committees and opportunities for members to take action and make a positive difference for their business.
RPAC- (REALTORS® Political Action Committee) is a great way to get involved.
Legal Resources- Access to comprehensive articles on a broad range of legal topics, written by McClelland and Anderson.
Realtor Forms- Business forms created by the state association, available to members at no charge.
Member Benefits -Access to health, life, home, auto and E & O insurance, discounts on Comcast and UPS, Art Van Home Rewards program and more.
Advocacy- Your voice for real estate and private property rights in Michigan.
REALTOR®.org Store - Your official online real estate resource offering publications direct from NAR plus the real estate bookshelf featuring other great products from a variety of industry experts, authors and publishers. Using the promotional code AAABOR2 at checkout gives you a 10% discount.
NAR's Virtual Library ebooks collection- Allows members to "borrow" up to 3 titles for free for 21 days. Available formats include Adobe, Mobipocket, and audio book. If the title is currently on loan to another NAR member, you can add your name to a wait list' and you'll be notified by email when it is available.
All Realtor Benefits Program Partners- This page lists all the companies with which NAR has partnered to provide value-added offers and significant savings on products and services you use in your business and personal life.
Research and Statistics- Comprehensive real estate data and economic analysis.
Data- Realtor.com (public) and Realtors Property Resource, RPR (public property data for Realtors only).
Advocacy- NAR advocates for federal policy that strengthens the opportunity to own, buy and sell real property.
NAR® Voice for Real Estate News- Below you can find the latest Real Estate news directly from NAR® on The Voice for Real Estate news program.
Help Desk 1-877-736-8745
- Agent Team - Allows team members to share lockboxes, release shackles, etc.
- Assigning Lockboxes-— This feature is also available through MLXchange
- Borrowing a Lockbox - Lockboxes can be borrowed from other agents
- Call Before Showing Code - Provides extra level of security
- Card Expiration Notification - This will send an email or text reminder to renew your card
- Changing Your SentriLock Password - This is what you'll enter to renew your card
- Changing Your Card PIN - This is the 4-digit number you enter to access the key, release shackles, etc.
- Contracter Mode (if turned on, this feature opens the key compartment without a card)
- Download and Install SentriLock Card Utility
- Generate 1-Day Coades
- Lockbox Access Logs - This feature is also available through MLXchange
- Open Key Compartment - Open Shackle
- Opt-Out Form
- Opt-In Form
- Renewing Your Card - Renew your card with a reader or through any lockbox in the system. Card Renewal Codes can be generated with your Internet phone.
- Renting a Lockbox from AAABoR
- Transferring Lockbox Ownership
Card Reader Software
The Ann Arbor Area Board of Realtors® has partnered with Point2 Agent to provide listing syndication. Point2 Agent allows for your listings to be advertised across multiple popular home search sites. You determine which websites will display your listings.
The links provided below link directly to the Point2 Agent website to help answer any questions you may have regarding the AAABoR/Point2 Agent Partnership. If you need additional assistance, please call Point2 Agent at: (866) 977-1777
- Point2 FAQS
- Broker Dashboard Getting Started Guide
- Agent Dashboard Getting Started Guide
- Point2 User Manual
- Point2 University
- General Syndication Information
- Members without active listings who want a Point2 account
Free for AAABoR REALTOR® and Affiliate Members
Open Monday through Friday from 9 am to 8 pm and Saturdays from 9 am to 5 pm, this is a free, unlimited service for AAABoR members. Members may also chat online with tech support for free.
The Tech Helpline is your personal IT support team. Their analysts can even remote into your computer and fix it for you.
*Important Note: Administrator access is required to allow Tech Helpline's analysts remote access to your computer.
For your convenience, AAABoR has the 2016 Washtenaw County Millage Rates.
Online Mapping-- This link provides access to the latest parcel maps and property data available from Washtenaw County through an interactive map.
- Environmental Portal -- This is your resource on subjects such as: Composting, Gardening, Septic Systems, Lead Paint, Rain Gardents, Radon, Asbestos, Carbon Monoxide, River Safe Homes, Lawn Care, West Nile Virus, Energy Use, Mold, Home Toxics, Wells, Recycling, Stormwater and Waterways, Care Care, and Invading Pests.
- There are resources for Soil Test Recommendations from MSU Extension of Washtenaw County, Tips to make your home a RiverSafe Home, and TheHomeowner's Handbook, which is a guide to water quality protection for homeowner associations and households.
- Other valuable resources can be found in the Government section. This section includes a Mortgage and Tax Foreclosure Prevention. The Local GovernmentState and Federal Government respective Websites will provide links to all the cities, townships, and villages within Washtenaw County.
- The Services For... section includes services for Homeowners and HomeBuyers as well as services for Older Adults and Voting/Election information.
- The Online Services section includes a Historic Research Database that provides survey information, photos, and sketches of properties more than fifty years old. This section also contains the MapWashtenaw Property Mapping and Property Parcel Lookup services.