Question: Why are user's asked to log in a second time to the MLS or IMS modules after logging into this website?
Answer: There can be several reasons for this:
- Your account does not have access to the MLS. Some bill types may not have access to the MLS. Please check with your MLS to make sure your account is configured correctly.
- You are using a browser that is configured to require one or both sites to be added to the trusted sites list. To add your site to the trusted sites list, follow the steps below in Internet Explorer:
- Launch Control Panel
- In the list, find Internet Options (if View by: is set to Category, select Network and Internet then Internet Options)
- Select the Security tab
- Click on the Trusted Sites icon (green check mark)
- Click on the sites button (just below the icons)
- Uncheck the box at the bottom of this page that says, "Require server verification (https:) for all sizes in this zone
- Type *.rapmls.com in the Add this website to the zone box.
- Click Add
- Click Close to close this page
- Click Ok to close this page
- Close ALL your browsers (Important!)
- To test:
- Launch Internet Explorer (or Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
- Log into http://www.gaor.org
- Click on the Rapattoni MLS button